Thursday 7 June 2012

Food,Craft & Interiors - Inspiration from the Blogasphere

I spend a lot of time "googling" for great ideas to share with my readers so I hope you enjoy this weeks inspiration. My favourite today has to be this upcycled cake stand, the stawberry frozen yogurt is delicious and you'll find lots of fabulous interior ideas, food and products in Adore's latest magazine.

Love this fabulous up-cycle cake stand from Sweet Paul
Photo above by Alexandra Grablewski 
What a fabulous idea, pretty  hand painted DIY tea towels from Jenny Steffens Hobick click "here" to see her instructions and more images.

Delicious Strawberry frozen yogurt from my favourite food blog,  Kitchen ConfidanteLiren knows exactly how to tempt our taste buds with her beautiful photography and delightful recipes.  Please click "here" 
to see this recipe.

Quick and easy yummy double ginger Rhubarb Crumble from PoppyTalk 


                                           Latest on-line copy of Adore Magazine

Monday:




4 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous inspiration here! Enjoy revamping your studio, I'm so excited for the weekend to arrive so I can get started on mine! :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration!! I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds Lee, I love the upcycled cake stand too, and the strawberry ice cream looks delicious! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where to start? The upcycled cake stand is fantastic! The handpainted towels are something I may have to try as they look wonderful. The foods look so yummy and the room inviting. Lots of inspiration today!

    Take care,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.