Wednesday 5 September 2012

Latest Interior Styles - Caravan Inspired

When we think of caravans, in New Zealand we might conjure up 70's style caravans by the beach, whereas if your British your more likely to imagine a traditional gypsy caravan, this summer Marks and Spencers are heading away from their traditional look and have taken a twist on the word "caravan" with a fabulous new home ware range of bold bright colours and ethnic patterns.  



Visit Marks and Spencers to browse the full Caravan range


Another of their new ranges is Kensington ...


I love the blue winged back chair and fabulous floral cushions -  find the full Kensington range at M & S




Lee
&
Poppy oxo


2 comments:

  1. You're right, that blue wing backed chair is gorgeous! And I love the Caravan range - anything gypsy inspired works for me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the kensington range the best, esp that chair with the blue pillow :) NO I am not British , no M&S store where I live

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.