Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas - My Wish List Or Your Wish List!



Anthropologie (UK)


Today I've been looking for pretty Christmas gifts from Anthropologie I ♥ my finds and hope they tempt you to do some shopping. My favourite is the Rolling Peaks Gravy/Sauce boats, I think the black and white one is adorable and perfectly suits French style decor...oh and I love the monogrammed mugs, in fact, "light bulb flash"... that gives me an idea!

Click on the images for direct link back to products for further details.


I also couldn't resist these gorgeous items and simply have to have that Leopard belt, I think it would look perfect with a pair denims.

Love this Lace and Lines pullover....




Don't forget if you want to check out more details or order any of these items, the images are direct links to the product or you can go to Anthropologie and browse their store.  



2 comments:

  1. Es precioso, me gusta mucho tu blog y siempre te sigo.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.