Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas Mantelpiece Decorations

Normally I don't decorate until 12 days before Christmas but I'm busy working on designing my Christmas mantelpiece, its almost finished and will feature on the blog later this week, meanwhile I'm sharing some inspiration from around the internet.














Image Sources: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7

Hope you had a great weekend and not getting stressed about Christmas, its all about planning and not doing things last minute,"I know, easier said than done!"



6 comments:

  1. Ooooooo they're all wonderful. I saw such a simple mantel at the Cabin and Cottage blog, and i think it was one of my favorites.. i think it's the greenery that i like in all of them. Be fun to see yours!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check out Cabin and Cottage's blog, mine is quite down to nature, I am just looking for two very specific pots which I haven't been able to locate, to finalize my mantel.

      Lee :)

      Delete
  2. What beautiful decorations. We put our tree up in the weekend, so I'm starting to feel very festive, especially at night with the lights twinkling. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee! I remember you emailing me about flower photos in August! Your paintings are wonderful! I'm looking forward to exploring your blog, as well! Best wishes, Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, gosh yes I am so sorry for not remembering :(. Thank you for looking around my blog, hope you come back, yours is gorgeous.

      Lee :)

      Delete
  4. Mantles are such an important part of Chrismas decorating! I love this inspiration collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.