Saturday 22 February 2014

Give-a-way - $100 Credit to spend at Minted - Choose from 'Minted's' Personalised Cards, Art Prints, Journals, the list goes on!



Addendum: March 6th 2014. This give-a-way has ended, congratulations to the winner, Cindy who has been announced in a recent post.

Today I'm excited to introduce you to Minted, a new, on-line stationery/paperie company with an inspiring range of products. Minted are also kindly offering one lucky 'worldwide' reader of 'Lee Caroline', $100 credit to spend at their on-line store,(entry conditions at the end of this post). Minted say they bring the best Indie designs, so I hopped over to take a look at their products.

The Minted range is vast with collections from designers across the globe. Cards, art prints, invitations, business cards, bunting and more, the choice is wide. It's easy to select cards by design, shape and colour and you can then sort by price or popularity. Changing the shape or colour of a card and personalising it has never been simpler. The Minted site is a thoroughly creative idea and extremely user friendly. I like how they profile their designers, it's nice to be able to read a little about the person behind the design. Another feature I think is important to mention, is that they have 5 different quality card stocks which means you can select according to your budget. Another innovative idea from Minted is they will address your wedding invitation envelopes free of charge. All Minted orders will provide a delivery date so you can be sure that you receive your items on time.

If you are really into personalising, you can upload your own images. I uploaded a photo of Poppy to see what options they gave me for some printed 'holiday' cards. Sorry the images are a little small as I had to use a screen shot. The design ideas were clever and I can definitely see who will be featuring on my Christmas cards this year...

More products that caught my eye...

Above: Float and Sweet Stripe, a simple, stylish wedding design by Float Paperie, change the shape or font of your card to personalise

Above:  Bridal shower invitations - hundreds of designs are available 

Above: Personalised journals - This delightful design is by Californian designer, Cambria Evans

Above: See how the Minted community is curating their art prints, or be a curator

Create your own boards and gather your favourite art or cards - 1. Constellation limited edition print by Annie Clark | 2. Out To Sea wall art by Carolyn MacLaren | 3. Riverrock wall art prints by Stacey Meacham

To be honest I could have spent hours on Minted's website, there are thousands of items and I could easily have written a 'novel' about their delightful products. However, there is nothing like seeing them first hand, so I encourage you to hop over for a little window shopping. Alongside their stationery and art ranges you will find ribbon, washi tape, gift tags, business cards and more. With well labelled tabs and easy to use drop boxes, you will find it simple to search your product and, don't forget to "save/favourite" your items for later, just in case your the lucky winner. 


Entry Conditions.

  • Entry is worldwide 
  • To be in to win, please leave a comment below or on my Facebook page under the post for Minted. Please also make sure that I can contact you.
  • The winner will be selected randomly 
  • The draw will be on Wednesday 5th March 2014 (NZ time) The announcement will be on Thursday 6th March 2014 (NZ time).

If you don't want to miss out on the draw announcement feel free to sign up for email updates for new posts (see below). Email addresses are strictly confidential. The winner will be notified by email so make sure you leave a contact email or link to your contact page. If there is no response from a selected winner within 4 days after the draw, another winner will be selected.



I wish you the best of luck and thank you Minted for this great give-a-way.




Lee oxo



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

24 comments:

  1. Their range looks lovely, not sure what I would choose if I won a voucher as it would be very hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment, I agree very hard to choose, I spent ages browsing and constantly kept seeing pretty new items.

      Lee :)

      Delete
  2. I hope I get picked as it is a lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you can personalize anything with Minted. Perfect gift for shipping directly to Grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the personalisation too, I agree it makes a great gift, I have my eye on the notebooks, I think they would make fabulous gifts.

      Lee :)

      Delete
  4. I really like Minted's selection - so many choices. I plan to use them for my Save the Date postcards - which one? I can't decide :) Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Allison, Minted have a great 'save the date' range, and I agree very hard to choose.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, looks like a great site. I love all the creative options ... I think i'll go over there and play some right now!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy for taking time to comment, your a creative person so I know you will have fun over there, good luck in the draw.

      Lee :)

      Delete
  6. LOVE the look of Minted's products! I'm a scrapbooker and I'm always on the lookout for fresh and up-to-date products to use. I had a special journal a few years back and would very much like to get another. Thanks Lee for once again providing some much needed inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will definitely love Minted's products Barbara, I spent ages looking at all the beautiful paper you can have monogrammed. Good luck :)

      Lee

      Delete
  7. Gosh these are lovely, i particularly like the art idea especially as i'm in the process of redecorating my bedroom and there's so much to choose from.
    Fingers crossed.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Jane, they have some fabulous prints that would defintely work in a bedroom.

      Lee :)

      Delete
  8. love your blog , such inspiration, also love minted's delightful products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Blog, such inspiration ! also love minted's delightful products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nic for taking time to comment, and the kind words on my blog. I wish you luck.

      Lee :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful blog! and such a wonderful giveaway thank you for the chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meredith for the kind words about my blog, I try to portray images my readers will love. I wish you well with the draw this week.

      Lee :)

      Delete
  11. beautiful picks from minted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is pure stationary love heaven! Thanks for the chance to be a lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having a difficult time to enter, sorry if this shows up more than once.
    Love stationary and paper products, so this is pure heaven for me. Thank you Lee Caroline for introducing us to Minted.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know it's early but I died laughing yeti or not holiday non-photo cards... OMG. I love the "Name" Just Gave you An Awesome Gift - gift tags. Perfect for birthdays and so on. I could spend days on here and never leave (amnesia224(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love their wedding invitations I really hope I win so that I can use the credit toward my wedding invites! Thank you so much for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.